• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compressor wrenches are here!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Got mine, it's gorgeous! Thanks RDM, you're ok, regardless of what Westech and Mangus say.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You know how he is, Robert.

aboonski

I would love to have one of the wrenches too. I went quickly through the posts on this thread and probably missed to mailing address or contact information so I'll leave my phone number in West Melbourne Florida: 321 427-3070 and my email address is abroadbent@bellsouth.net. Hope to hear from you!

jatonka

The color was like Cadmium plate gold from the factory, not green. The handle length is correct on RCDixieMiller's wrench. If the pulley is stuck, you will break it if you don't use CLP or the like to bust the rust. We snapped one right in half a while ago by using a pipe on the factory wrench to adjust the belt. Live and learn. Compressor pulleys are not that easy to find. JT out

MilitaryRestoration

jatonka - i know mine aren't like rcdixiemillers but as we all do, in my opinion i think that my design is better than the original. To start with I changed the fact that on the original it slips over the two bolts on the pulley, however i found that eventually you mess up those heads on the bolts so mine is made not to do that, and not any work to take bolts out instead of losening them. Second the original handle is curved so that the shape is at an off-axis. Mine instead is a straight handle(easier to put pipes, cheaterbars over) with the shape itself on an off-axis(kinda like a open ended wrench is made). At any rate, not saying mine is best, and we all do have our opinions but I've used my design on many and mult. trucks never had a problem yet and everyone thats bought them, nothing negative. *plus the handle has a hole to hang it from your wall on work bench ;-) hehe :-D

sgtrisk

RDM, tried to PM you but your mailbox is full!

I had sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago to get on the waiting list for one, but I guess it got lost in the excitement! :) No problem.

Please add me to the list of customers and send me a PM or email with payment address or instructions.

Thanks!

CCATLETT1984

I think that RDM may be out of them, i got one of the last ones a month or two ago.

He hasnt been online much lately and probably hasent logged in since the site switch (so his pm box is full from the transfer from the old site).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks