• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compressor wrenches are here!

comdiver

I should see the wrenches next week. They will be the military design, like rdixiemiller's design. I checked with rdixiemiller first and got his blessing to make them. As soon as I get the wrench I will post a photo. I have also opened up the wrench a little to fit better. Please, PM me if you would like a wrench.

Lex_Ordo

I am interested as well.

I just wanted to let all who see the post that I got mine and it worked perfectly. Thanks ComDriver!

Last edited:

comdiver

I would like to thank everyone who purchased one of the wrenches. I have almost sold out my first batch and wondering if I should have more made. They cost $30 for one or $50 for two with shipping in the USA. If you want more, please PM me.

comdiver

I need to have a few people commited to buying a wrench before I have another batch made. Let me know guys. They work great and they are the same pattern as uncle Sam's!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok im in so lets hope this is a good sigh to make a new batch. just shout back when you have them ready thanks TIm:-D

comdiver

I will have them in a day or two. The cost is $30 for one of $50 for two with USP priority shipping. Thank you for your orders.