• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Connecting autostart controllers 802A / 803A and 831A

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a friendly reminder that we aren't supposed to sell stuff in the general forums. That is reserved for the classified area.

Firebrand

If you're still planning to work out a version for the -803A, I would be extremely interested in that for my setup! While I know the wife and sons can handle the manual operation, I'm considering building the automatic transfer switch into the system, but only want to build it once.

craigc

Even if I don't add the controller to mine I will still help you and I'm sure others on the site will as well. I'm pretty sure most Automatic transfer switches have a dry contact switch in them and the DSE controllers have a input that you simply connect to the ATS with 2 wires to trigger the genset auto-start the when the power comes back on the transfer switch opens and the controller starts its programmed shut down with a cool down timer etc. Just let me know how I can help.