• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Connecting autostart controllers 802A / 803A and 831A

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a friendly reminder that we aren't supposed to sell stuff in the general forums. That is reserved for the classified area.

Firebrand

If you're still planning to work out a version for the -803A, I would be extremely interested in that for my setup! While I know the wife and sons can handle the manual operation, I'm considering building the automatic transfer switch into the system, but only want to build it once.

craigc

Even if I don't add the controller to mine I will still help you and I'm sure others on the site will as well. I'm pretty sure most Automatic transfer switches have a dry contact switch in them and the DSE controllers have a input that you simply connect to the ATS with 2 wires to trigger the genset auto-start the when the power comes back on the transfer switch opens and the controller starts its programmed shut down with a cool down timer etc. Just let me know how I can help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks