• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Connecting MEP to house

AN/ARC186

I used an ESL Power Systems 400A Stormswitch, average price is $8500.00. I got mine through an auction 2 years ago for a whopping $250.00

if you need to keep it inexpensive, the interlock is the best way to go.

quickfarms

My choice was a new a Square D 40-Circuit 20-Space 200-Amp All-in-One/Combination Main Breaker Load Center Value Pack (http://www.lowes.com/pd_286869-296-...tId=3366856&Ntt=square+d&Ns=p_product_price|1), $200 @ Lowes, less than that with the 10% military discount. It comes with the $70 interlock already installed. The only thing I changed was replacing the 30A generator breaker with a 90A. Color coded the breakers that I don't need during an outage so the wife knows, 3 hours total to install. Cheaper than a manual transfer switch, and it works like a champ.

PS I do have a 200A Generac NEMA3 Auto switch I could get rid of, due to the county wanting me to install a 40KW generator to use it...
Where did you find a 90 amp breaker?