• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You may be a redneck if you need a wrecker to move your bbq grillrofl
Hmmm...maybe we need to bring BFR's "Crane Thingy" instead of the Guntruck since Zout2 will be providing perimeter security.
We can make this happen, we have the technology, we have the drive and desire!
Plus...BabyBear and I like to eat...so we will do whatever it takes to:grd:

zout

Being one not to procrastinate (except getting Zout 2's wire harness done in a timely fashion) I have prevailed in absoundering two sets of wheels to uplift the overgrown grille to tow it around with the tractor.

Now all I have to do is cut half my wooden fence down so I can pull it into the back yard when I am done mounting the wheels.

Ya'll rest easy now - no one will have to work for food.

Maybe I will see a guntruck in my future after all:popcorn:

zout

April 21st Saturday
Chicken BBQ at the LZ in Lilburn Ga

4253 Russet Court 30047 for you GPS guru's
Bring a dish to pass as last year
PETS ARE MANDATORY - we leave no one behind
Children welcome
DJ will be there again for tunes
Starts at day break - ends when the last person says uncle

You have an idea of items that sold last yr for you vendors so bringing your items to sell or can pre-sell for pick up there is absolutely fine.

There will be a collection jar here for Columbus Hospise for our former member and dear friend UglyRanger - PB is assigned to the jar and a donation is not mandatory - only if you can and wish to donate.

Bring your 6 and 12 cresent wrench for a contest with a couple prizes - I will nominate a judge for it.

Bring your own drinks (will have an ice bucket available) a foldout chair as well if you have em.
Planning on deep frying some hushpuppies mid morning to fend off the hunger.

If Bringing the MV - parking in the powerline area - someone will be handly to help ya get settled with it.

Just a reminder - the power lines are private property of landowners and there is no running on the power lines with trucks - Maybe that fella with the mule will have it and it is small enough to access the area. Its not a rally or run - its a cookout.

If you think you may need to contact someone on the way here please pm me and I will give you my direct cell #

Its 8 days away - but throwing this back out in the realm again.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Im picking up a rental car friday. Im renting a car cheeper than puting a tank of gas in my pickup! that was a no brainer![thumbzup]

zout

BB snorkeling in the water pond after my catfish was not a big deal because he was not eating them - then when he shook off and then grabbing a snack off Debs flowers got her attention - I hear they need a trim anyhow :shock:.

islandguydon

Air Tank BBQ

The ingenuity of the people around here amazes me. Now I am looking around for an air tank since the weber is on its last leg. Dave thanks for the ideia...!

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
These cooker pics have given me an idea for a cooker trailer....

I'm thinking that a design looking like a missile on a trailer or simulated launcher might be a real eye-catcher. Has anyone ever seen one like that????

Maybe a MISSILE a bit shorter, but fatter than this, trailer mounted with a leveling mechanism to get it into "Cooking/Firing Position"......

(Photo Credits to Olive-Drab.com)

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Is there a buy/sell for Zouts rally?

I met an old guy that used to buy a lot of stuff out of Anniston Army Depot.

He's cleaning out his storage area and wants to get rid of all the stuuf he has left.

If anyone wants any of the following I'll load them up and bring them but I'll only bring what is ordered plus a couple of extras.

Regular 5.56 ammo cans 7 bucks each.

Navy storage/shipping container 15 1/5 (Diameter) x 10 3/4 (H) 15 bucks each.

Navy storage/shipping container 18 1/4" (L) x 9 14" (W) x 15" (H) 15 bucks each.

Navy shipping/storage container 15" (L) x 12" (H) x 15' (H) 15 bucks each.

They can be secured with wire and have rubber seals.......may be weathered and have some rust.

I don't want to tie up my funds in this stuff but if you commit to buy I'll pay him for them and deliver to Zouts.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WM, I would like TWO of these

Navy storage/shipping container 18 1/4" (L) x 9 14" (W) x 15" (H) 15 bucks each.

thank you

CycleJay

re; Cookout at Zout's

Heck - that was like a weekend project - now here is the one ya wanna duplicate of mine:
Hello Zout,

Is THAT, YOUR bbq grill?

I hope I can still make it, I am not so sure at this point, money is starting to
look too tight, but I will try.

zout

Had to get the new spindles on the mower deck today and the powerline cut - I know some of ya all sissy trucks would have got hung up in the tall grass over there - or you eaten by the coyotes trying to find your way to the house - just lookin out for your well being.

The cooker also got its "legs" today and moved into the back yard - now I need a tampon to stop the bleeding from the rear orifice due to having to push it in the back yard by myself.

FYI - this baby will fit a larger pig in it than I had at the Rally last yr.

My other cooker is OINKER CALIBRE

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dammitman...that thing looks awesome!!:beer:
Er...what's that giant plus sign on the white background to the left rear of the cooker for??:shock:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks