• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB i wont be there in the morning at CC's. I'll meet yall there at Mr. Dave's. We are leaving at 7 (wife time) which means we will leave around 0730. Get to my folks place in Lilburn around 0930ish. I'm hoping to make an appearance at Mr. Dave's place around 1030ish.
Roger that...if mama ain't happy...nobodys happy...lol:beer:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife is still working on a big batch of potato salad tonight. I plan to leave Hiawassee about 0800. I'll be in my A3 and running only about 45, so I'll probably be rolling in around 1030 - 1045. I spent the afternoon topping off the fluids, and airing up the tires. Almost ready and can't wait.

AMGeneral

Well folks,I am gonna have to miss this one again,just not enough time to get everything done I needed to,so it got put off till Sat.

Papabear,I will bring payment in full Sat the 28th for the M52 tractor.

Patracy,I will either deliver your 5 ton trans to PBs place,or to your home on the way back or down.

Swiss,I can do the same for your 5 ton fuel tank if needed.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well folks,I am gonna have to miss this one again,just not enough time to get everything done I needed to,so it got put off till Sat.

Patracy,I will either deliver your 5 ton trans to PBs place,or to your home on the way back or down.

Awe SNAP!!! Now I gotta go by the bank early in the morning or beg MB for some money in case I see sumpin I gotta have:shock::shock:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Brandon DARN! I guess we will catch up at another point. Dependant on your route you will be going by my house or office on the way to PB's, so keep me posted.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro's coming by to pick me and the missus up at 0800, so we should be at Zout's 1030 ish

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Cookies loaded.............Check

Possums loaded.............Check

Wooden boxes loaded.....Check

Ammo cans loaded.........Check

Truck gassed up.............Check

Load secured.................Check

BII for Dakota loaded.......Check

Directions to Zout's LZ......Check

Yea.......we're good.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Cookies loaded.............Check

Possums loaded.............Check

Wooden boxes loaded.....Check

Ammo cans loaded.........Check

Truck gassed up.............Check

Load secured.................Check

BII for Dakota loaded.......Check

Directions to Zout's LZ......Check

Yea.......we're good.
I like cookies:beer:

unaffiliated

Standing Down for this event. I have strict orders from the Commander in Cheif (my sweetie) to come straight home from work at the Airport at 0600hrs. I haven't seen her since Tuesday morning so I better do what she says. Sorry I have to miss it, but I WILL see y'all at the Rally this year for sure. CF out.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope you guys have a great day.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro just called, and he is inbound, so we should hit the road about 0830 with final dest. 4253 russet ct, lilburn Ga.

sail-bum

I don't know what I did right, but my obligations have cancelled today so I will be there. Carpenter and I will be arriving in his CUCV in the early afternoon. PLEASE let me know what to bring, I did not plan on attending so I have no food prepared. PLEASE let me know what someone else forgot or what sounds good so I can pick it up and not be a leach. Also, I was thinking of bringing a trailer to sell, I can bring an M200 for $450 or an M832 mobilizer for $400. Please let me know if anyone has interest in either one and I will bring it. Thanks!

TMNT

My danged flame heater is leaking fuel on my turbo and making smoke. I gotta fix that so we're delayed a bit. I need to just put plugs in the feed and return so it shouldn't take long. I just have to make it to Lowes-Depot and figure out what size plugs I need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks