• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Could we have a A2 forum and A3 forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This topic has already been discussed.

It needs no further discussion.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To the original poster, the short answer is "NO". Let me expound on that just a bit though. In order to create sub forums requires Admin permissions. Us lowly moderators just can't add them. The site has 2 Admins, one bing Steelsoldiers and the other mangus580. 95 days out of 100 they are not here leaving us mods the task of steering a rudderless ship. There have been many promises in the past but most if not all have come to pass without reaching fruition. I would not try holding my breath or even my IRS payments waiting on a new sub-forum to form.

To everyone else, there is quite a bit of ribbing towards the A3 trucks by A2 and other MV enthusiasts. I don't think it's done in malice, just a way of expressing themselves in relation to a truck that came about in a somewhat weird fashion and came sith supporting looks to many. Neither is really better than the other, just personal choice. I will point out that on average, each A3 came to life only because 3 A2 trucks sacrificed their life. As far as the differences between the trucks, they are very similar with the exception of the powerpack. All else is the same or updated but not re-engineered. Point in case, you could add CTIS to an A2 as could you add PS and comfy seats. They really do have quite a bit in common. Dr Greg is right though, folks on this forum need to seek some tougher skin, it's just a forum on Al Gores Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks