• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cowl hardware

Jeepadict

Since you're in the TM, you can copy/paste the P/N & NSN into Google if you want new stuff if it's out there. Realistically, those are normal GM things that can be had from any 80s Squarebody pickup in a pick-a-parts yard, or from the vintage catalog companies like Brothers, Classic Industries, or LMC.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the info, LMC is a no go.
In the TM the pic I listed, the following page Usually Has part numbers for numbers depicted.
But sometimes in this case there were no part numbers associated. Anyway HB hook me up with some used stuff that will do.

Thanks again for the reply.
Be safe

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cucvrus

I probably have 12 of the cowls in my barn. I am sure I have them parts you need. Used. I have a Genuine GM cowl brand new unused. I bought it back in the 90's and never used it because it is galvanized, and I didn't want to spend the time prepping it for paint. I used a civilian one and it all worked out. Take Care.