• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cruises near Stow, Ohio

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would like to do one of the events up your way. I have been told I should check out the yankee lake event. Is there a date set for it?

Garandfan

Macedonia Chilli's has a car show on Sundays, MR CHICKEN by Northfield Pard has a car show on Fridays. I will be in the Northfield Center Township (by Macedonia) Memorial Day Parade. Solon Commons Has a car show on Tuesdays.

AGE|kshaufl

Thanks Benand117. You should have stopped at the field afterwards.

There is another cruise at the "Triple Crown" on Rt.91 in Monroe Falls. Wednesday night. Stoddard's Frozen Custard's has one every last Tuesday of the month.

I think I might make it to "Triple Crown" tomorrow.
Yankee Lake this weekend will be tough for me. I sure would like to go though.

AGE|kshaufl

August 24th at "Triple Crown" is Military Jeep, AMC, Studebaker Night. I am working that day but will try to get there. It is only 5 miles down the road from me.

Rainman

Hey Ken,
Heard you made the Falls show last week on the north side by the fountain. I'm usually on the south side in front of the hobby shop. Went past the Hudson cruise last evening on the way home from dinner, only saw 2 cars and no OD at all. Will definatly do the August MV show at Triple Crown and July 4th in the Falls. I'm all set for the Stow parade, you doing that one?
Rainman

AGE|kshaufl

Thanks Danger...it is the original pattern with just a light touch up coating of paint. Stock Cargo cover I bought from EMR.

BTW I put 2nd Marine Air Wing markings on the bumperetts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks