• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cruises near Stow, Ohio

Danger Ranger

Whats this park in Garettsville? Im in Mantua, and have no idea what you are speaking of.

How about A&W in Ravenna? Drive in just like the other car shows they have...

Actually the offroad park is on Rt 82 in Windham, not Garrettsville. It's called Southington Offroad. I honestly have not been there yet, and only found out about it recently even though I worked in Nelson for a long time up until a few yrs ago. But it is looking like there maybe a possibility of doing an event at Wellsville, and the club there is active in giving to charities that deal with veterans. If there's enough interest from you guys and gals on here for that type of event, I'd be interested in setting it up. So let's hear some feedback from you fellow OD Junkies. My friends that have taken over the main campground/sports club have done a lot of work to improve the facilities, clean up the riding area, and just make it a better and more respectable place for all.

Danger Ranger

OK gentlemen....I have a mission for you:

Recently at Yankee Lake (the friday night mudbog out by PA) there has been a single bobber deuce ruling the place. I want some military trucks out there ASAP. Besides, this guy isn't even on here, and he wasn't people friendly either...

I will be out this week hopefully, after missing 2 weeks.... but not in a truck cause I don't have one...

Oh, and Bill from Aurora, we should chat...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks