CTIS and Arduino

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Plasa

Hello all!
As announced, here a short and unprofessional video of my Arduino CTIS ECU. It's an example on how it works when pressure is too low, it works also when pressure is to high.
You can set 4 diffrent pressures depending your needs, and works with 4x4 and 6x6 trucks as well. You do not need to change anything on truck side, just plug in and hope there are not other faults in the entire system, like stuck pipes, non closing wheel valves, leaking blow out valves etc...

Christian

ramdough

Hello all!
As announced, here a short and unprofessional video of my Arduino CTIS ECU. It's an example on how it works when pressure is too low, it works also when pressure is to high.
You can set 4 diffrent pressures depending your needs, and works with 4x4 and 6x6 trucks as well. You do not need to change anything on truck side, just plug in and hope there are not other faults in the entire system, like stuck pipes, non closing wheel valves, leaking blow out valves etc...

Christian
Does this system detect the same faults as the original system, and let you know what they are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plasa

Does this system detect the same faults as the original system, and let you know what they are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are some error messages, like PCU sensor fault, leaking wheel valves (if there is a heavy leakage), but not more. The ECU do not read the speed sensor to warn if you are in overspeed with low pressure.

Christian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks