• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Bucket Seats - Some ???s

Alvydas

Seats, seats and more seats. I guess I have more seats than I need. It would be wise if I were to clean them and bag them. Maybe. I will put that on the list. The never-ending list of life's things to do when I have nothing else to do. View attachment 882095 Passengers back. Very dirty and I could clean it up if you are interested. View attachment 882096 A complete passengers upper and lower. Lower has a hole in vinyl. View attachment 882097 Hard to find hinge covers that are not included. Someone else has been after me for these parts. I have been finding many of them. View attachment 882096
View attachment 882098 This is a clean seat base but has stitching cracks as I show here. View attachment 882099 View attachment 882100 This is another complete upper and lower stock M1009 seat. It has some adhesive on the upper part. It is in decent condition and will look great after cleaning. View attachment 882103 I picked at that spot, and it appears to be a sealant or some sort of caulking. This is an odd duck. It is a genuine GM replacement seat from the drivers side and it is charcoal in color. Excellent condition and I removed it and replaced it with an OEM bronze seat. About 20+ years ago. View attachment 882101 View attachment 882102I need to keep 2 sets of seats for the last 2 M1009's I have to complete. The set for the current build is all reupholstered and stored in the basement. I think. Let me know your thoughts. Cleaning charges apply. HA.
Great. I would like this set fhoto DSCF8900.JPG or other with small pots. What price are you thinking about? (no cleaning needed:)) Maybe you can find out how much it would cost to ship to Bridgeview, IL 60455. I don't need the hinge covers. I have them. I will wait for news from Estonia, at first. I don't know what they will offer. I will contact you later. Thanks very much.

Attachments

Alvydas

Actually yes, I need only coveers. But I'm not sure it's going to be possible to agree on just the seat covers. Thanks for the idea, Ain .
I called our friend in Estonia, he promised to check what kind of seat he has. I am waiting for some news.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How much is the cleaning costs @cucvrus ?

I also have a new old used stock m1009 rear seat upper cover if anyone needs 1 at any time 🥳 for sale.

M1009_SPAIN

I'm joining the thread, someone has the front seat bases available, the pad where you sit, since the backrests of my m1009 are perfect, I would only need the part where you sit, thank you

i saw @cucvrus great variety

cucvrus

Only thing I could do is get them reupholstered. Good vinyl 40-year-old seat just ain't going to be happening. I wish. I have my seats for my current build all ready and they have been repaired at an upholstery shop. That option is getting harder every year. The man that did all my interior work the past 40 years died and the others I knew retired. Getting tough these days. Good Luck. I know I posted some pictures but every time I do that for someone it sparks a feeding frenzy and I get people from all over that want the parts others seek.

vanaisa

Only thing I could do is get them reupholstered. Good vinyl 40-year-old seat just ain't going to be happening. I wish. I have my seats for my current build all ready and they have been repaired at an upholstery shop. That option is getting harder every year. The man that did all my interior work the past 40 years died and the others I knew retired. Getting tough these days. Good Luck. I know I posted some pictures but every time I do that for someone it sparks a feeding frenzy and I get people from all over that want the parts others seek.
Do you have source for original looking vinyl?

M1009_SPAIN

I recently acquired some red leather ones from a '84 blazer, they are perfect, but they are not original, or the color of cucv, there is no type of leather/vinyl that has either class or the special color of the cucv, but look at the ones dashboards from summit, lcm, rockauto, they release many colors but none cucv.

And if we talk about upholstering, there are no people who work well, they ask for a lot of money and the work is not in line with the price.

vegavairbob

Great. I would like this set fhoto DSCF8900.JPG or other with small pots. What price are you thinking about? (no cleaning needed:)) Maybe you can find out how much it would cost to ship to Bridgeview, IL 60455. I don't need the hinge covers. I have them. I will wait for news from Estonia, at first. I don't know what they will offer. I will contact you later. Thanks very much.
Seats, seats and more seats. I guess I have more seats than I need. It would be wise if I were to clean them and bag them. Maybe. I will put that on the list. The never-ending list of life's things to do when I have nothing else to do. View attachment 882095 Passengers back. Very dirty and I could clean it up if you are interested. View attachment 882096 A complete passengers upper and lower. Lower has a hole in vinyl. View attachment 882097 Hard to find hinge covers that are not included. Someone else has been after me for these parts. I have been finding many of them. View attachment 882096
View attachment 882098 This is a clean seat base but has stitching cracks as I show here. View attachment 882099 View attachment 882100 This is another complete upper and lower stock M1009 seat. It has some adhesive on the upper part. It is in decent condition and will look great after cleaning. View attachment 882103 I picked at that spot, and it appears to be a sealant or some sort of caulking. This is an odd duck. It is a genuine GM replacement seat from the drivers side and it is charcoal in color. Excellent condition and I removed it and replaced it with an OEM bronze seat. About 20+ years ago. View attachment 882101 View attachment 882102I need to keep 2 sets of seats for the last 2 M1009's I have to complete. The set for the current build is all reupholstered and stored in the basement. I think. Let me know your thoughts. Cleaning charges apply. HA.
Hello. Do you have a set of buckets undamaged you can sell?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks