• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Fuse Box Picture

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a picture of the CUCV Fuse Box for a sticky thread I am creating.

A few years back someone posted a picture of a brand new, very clean fuse box with all the fuses and readable labels. I thought that I had saved that picture but I can not find it. I have also searched a bunch of threads looking for it.

Anyone remember that picture? Have a copy or have a very clean box that you can take a picture of? I have plenty of pictures of dirty boxes so I don't need another one. ;-)

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Westy. Forgot about that one. Really looking for a pic of the actual box

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Marcus.

Just an FYI, there is actually a minor error in that diagram along with some fuse box errors in the wiring diagram

Soon I will be posting all the corrected info.

MarcusOReallyus

Thanks Marcus.

Just an FYI, there is actually a minor error in that diagram along with some fuse box errors in the wiring diagram

Soon I will be posting all the corrected info.
I'm looking forward to seeing the completed sticky on this subject. Funny you are doing this now - just last week or so I was looking to see if there were a sticky on it, and was surprised when I didn't find one.

:beer:

2002ford

It's the picture from my m1010. You asked if you could use it. I would love for you to use it. I can resend if you want or look up m1 10 for sale in the history.