• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Fuse Box Picture

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a picture of the CUCV Fuse Box for a sticky thread I am creating.

A few years back someone posted a picture of a brand new, very clean fuse box with all the fuses and readable labels. I thought that I had saved that picture but I can not find it. I have also searched a bunch of threads looking for it.

Anyone remember that picture? Have a copy or have a very clean box that you can take a picture of? I have plenty of pictures of dirty boxes so I don't need another one. ;-)

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Westy. Forgot about that one. Really looking for a pic of the actual box

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Marcus.

Just an FYI, there is actually a minor error in that diagram along with some fuse box errors in the wiring diagram

Soon I will be posting all the corrected info.

MarcusOReallyus

Thanks Marcus.

Just an FYI, there is actually a minor error in that diagram along with some fuse box errors in the wiring diagram

Soon I will be posting all the corrected info.
I'm looking forward to seeing the completed sticky on this subject. Funny you are doing this now - just last week or so I was looking to see if there were a sticky on it, and was surprised when I didn't find one.

:beer:

2002ford

It's the picture from my m1010. You asked if you could use it. I would love for you to use it. I can resend if you want or look up m1 10 for sale in the history.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks