• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV-II Road trip FL to CA 2,668 miles

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your making great time. Glad your son is helping with the driving.

Stay safe.

Warthog

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have a safe trip!!! Good road trip.
If you have problems I am west of Phoenix along I10, exit 103 close to the TA truck stop.

:driver:

McCluskey

Remember once you pass Vegas to watch your speed. CHP is evil around there.

I don't know if you're hauling a trailer with you, but the speed in Cali for autos with a trailer is 55 MPH. Have a safe journey!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too bad nothing at Dirtbag tonight, Stonepicker will be 30 miles away. Where's that taco shack?

Stonepicker1

Spent the night at Zip travel stop in Salome, AZ..fuel was tje cheapest yet at $3.46 gal.

Justed stopped at IHOP Iin Casa Granda. AZ. ..2282 miles to go.

All is good...pictures when I get home.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great news. Slipped in and out of the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia safely. 4 states left

Stonepicker1

We stopped in Las Cruees, NM. Staying the night at the Hiltion Garden Inn and will get an early start in the morning.

Some pictures of the CUCV-II loading on my goosenect trailer.
The ramps were too short and had to use 4x4 blocks of wood under the front tires so the front bumper(winch under bumper) would clear the rear of the trailer.

Attachments

jets1959

Hey!!!!! Whats the Deal!!!! You got two trucks from GL and no forklft dings. How did you luck out!!!!! Just kidding. Nice looking rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks