• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV IIs on the Market?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There have been a few CUCV-IIs come across GL this year. I have seen two Blazers, 1 Suburban and three pickups.

A complete Blazer in Alaska sold for $7500, a parts Suburban sold for $5500, a parts Blazer sold for $4700 and Phil's Crew Cab pickup sold for $10K+ before shipping.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone take a look at ebay listing 200690781205 and tell me what that is.

That is a crewcab pickup that was purchased by the AirForce. Not a true CUCV-II as it doesn't have the additional add-ons (24v inverter, blackout lights, tow-shackels, etc). I have a 1988 parts pickup just like it. Same type of data plate

Attachments

Stonepicker1

Someone take a look at ebay listing 200690781205 and tell me what that is.
It's been relisted more than once.

It's just an ex-gov veh. Just like my 2000 CUCV-II crew cab, but without the Brush guard, Blackout lights and Switchs, 24 Volt inverter behind the rear seat, 24 Volt gage in Dash, Front Winch, Tow hooks, NATO Slave Connection. and the last thing that I can think of is the CUCV-II Data Plate.

Stonepicker1

There have been a few CUCV-IIs come across GL this year. I have seen two Blazers, 1 Suburban and three pickups.

A complete Blazer in Alaska sold for $7500, a parts Suburban sold for $5500, a parts Blazer sold for $4700 and Phil's Crew Cab pickup sold for $10K+ before shipping.
$14,000 after all the fees.:shock:

Not counting my road trip$$$$