• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Military Tires VS Civilian Tires???

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just ordered 4 MADE IN USA Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar sidewalls in 285/75-16 from Tirebuyer.com, shipped free, no tax, $60 rebate, for $1000.

Bummy

Well pin a tail on me!:deadhorse: I just wanted a radial that was 9" wide in as tall of a tire that I could get. Never been one for Mtrs but at that price maybe that will be me next set!

Bummy

How wide would that be? I currently have 265/85 r16 stt's and I love them but I like my 6.2 and don't feel like replacing it and with my 1028 as one of my daily drivers I need to find a way to lower the Rpms. If my calculations are correct I will have only forty more rpms at 65 with the 36's than at 55 with the 31's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks