• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Parts to Aberdeen

HAWKMAN

I was also thinking about the contact thing. Hawkman how can I contact you down there about the shackle tubes. Thanks
PM sent. For everyone.... I will be in Yellow Section in rows N5/N8. I'll be in a Budget cargo van and am looking forward to meeting all the guys from SS. I'll have a cooler with frosty beverages for all the fellows that visit. Hope the weather holds out!:-D....................Hawk

HAWKMAN

Thank you! and a pleasure speaking with you!!! I'm thinking of loading up a 1009 rear/rear,(housing and gears no axels) anybody interested in getting a spare????

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

Hi Hawkman,

Would you happen to have a pair of crack free 6.2L Cylinder Heads? :p
I probably have a set still on an engine but nothing off and ready to go. If you want and can wait untill after Aberdeen I can pull and we can figure a way to get them to you...:-D

HAWKMAN

OK.......trucks loaded...(over loaded) and I will be on my way, Thanks for everyone's participation...I'm looking forward to seeing everybody at the show and it looks like the weather is going to co-operate. I will be back to check my mail on Sunday.........wooohoooo...:-D:-D:-D:-D