• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Parts to Aberdeen

HAWKMAN

I'm starting the process of selecting and packing for Aberdeen. If anyone needs something in perticular for their 1008/1009 please let me know so it will have a space in the van........a very PACKED van:) see you all there!!!

HAWKMAN

No problem on the vent assy I will bring a couple as well as a couple aftermarket outside crank handles to cover the guys that need something right away. I'm also going to bring a set of rears, if anyone needs a spare I'll sell for a good price.:-D

acmunro

I'm looking for 3 or 4 sets of the tubes where the shackles mount. Don't need the shackles just the tubes where they mount. I would like to set up some of my non MV trucks so I can use my MV Towbar. How many do you have and price ?
Thanks

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

I'm looking for 3 or 4 sets of the tubes where the shackles mount. Don't need the shackles just the tubes where they mount. I would like to set up some of my non MV trucks so I can use my MV Towbar. How many do you have and price ?
Thanks
I can hook you up with three sets, these are everthing on the frame, brackets, re-enforcing plate and some still have the bolts as I just cut the end on the frame off to keep it complete. $50.00 a pair so three sets are $150.00
let me know if your interested. Thanks :-D

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If HAWKMAN can't find any more, I'll have two available.

HAWKMAN, If you have any extra complete front shackle mounts I'll take a pair as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks