• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current situation on SF97s?

MTVR

Last time I contacted GP, they told me that NO SF97s are being done right now because the government has stopped issuing them during the pandemic.

We're about to start work on converting our MTVR into a motor home, and we'd like to be able to title it, register it, insure it, and hit the road in a few months...

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What does your Magic 8 ball say as far as why??? Personnel? Covid? Politics?
I'll only relay what I've been directly told. The government is working at reduced capacity due to the 'Rona and their focus is on clearing any EUCs they can. SF-97s take a back seat. Anything more than that is speculation on my part.

MTVR

I bought my truck in March, and was able to get my EUC approved and took delivery in record time...but I still can't title or register it for road use, because I don't have the SF97 that I paid extra for. I am not happy about having to wait, but I do understand, and I'm trying to be patient...

MTVR

Is it normal for the "Date of Statement" box next to the "Odometer Disclosure Statement" box to be blank?

Last edited:

freaking102

Covid-19 is not a valid excuse for delaying paperwork. Typing up the paperwork is done on computers, and computers allow for adequate social distancing. The only excuse for delay in paperwork is that the government and GP are getting their money from sales prior to issuing paperwork, so they don’t care About customers paperwork. If money was held until paperwork was released, government and GP would issue paperwork promptly. Write the DLA inspector general and lodge your complaint that the government and their contractor are not following customary and fair business practices. GP and Govt do not care about providing paperwork because they are getting paid prior to providing necessary paperwork.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks