• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Daf ya 314

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does your 314 has this system that the pintle is secured to the truck through a winch system so they can release the artillerie piece and winch it back up to the truck from the cabin?

C15TA

These are great trucks to drive. They are not high speed but very comfortable. Mine is a tipper and as you can see in the photo (not my truck) they dump from the rear or either side. I imported mine into Canada and the morning I had to clear Customs at the Port of Toronto, which is actually Pearson International airport, I couldn't figure out what was happening with barriers going up and the airport closing down to all outbound traffic and only allowing American destination flights to land. I didn't realise it was the morning of 9/11. Amazingly enough I had little difficulty with the paperwork but if it had been the following day I doubt I would have been allowed to get the truck for some time. As it turns out I am only a couple hours drive from Dafman 314.
Cheers,
Barry

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beats getting banned!