• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Date code location on Goodyear 395/85 20 MVT

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy Crap chucky !

If you happen to figure out that the M1095 won't "tow" behind your truck, I would like to have "first right of refusal" if you decide to unload it. Would have thought though that you already have a M1083, so that shouldn't be an issue. Right?
And yes if i sale it you will be the first one i call !
Can you still tow that with your overhang?

And while we're at it, you stole that trailer so you should return it.
I didnt sling the elderly handicap people out in the intersection and take their seats right out of the handi-van and drive off with them crying and wimpering in the street the fella i bought this from was glad to see it go and no one was harmed or misused in the sale of this trailer ! You are a sociopath on the handicap and one day that truck of yours will be in the J. EDGAR HOOVER building in D.C. parked right beside the TED BUNDYS volkswagon with velvet ropes around it and a plaque with the total body count and the awful things you did and were finally brought to justice .

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks