• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Db2 injector pump electrical connectors

87cr250r

Nobody is being helpful and I won't be either. The CUCV models use Packard connectors but the HMMWV does appear different from your picture.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I needed same parts long time ago. Part numbers were listed in the TM with a diagram. I don’t know the exact TM but I believe it was 165 pages and for the 6.5 diesel.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not see anything wrong with the picture you posted..
If you are talking about the boots they should have been replaced by the rebuilder if they were bad, they likely would not be "regular" Packard boots but you may be able to cut regular boots down to fit.
Just be very careful when removing the terminals that you do not twist the leads going into the housing, there is a nut under the boot that should prevent that from happening but do not let whatever is left of the boot from twisting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks