• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dead battery meets rubber hammer

rivired

lol that's great idea..ive never tried but am gonna right now..i think just for any half-tards..

"BE SURE TO WEAR EYE PROTECTION WHILE BEATING BATTERIES WITH LARGE MALLET"

kaiser2help

And I thought I was the only guy who drops the batteries to loosen the sulfation. Just remember, as previously noted, the batteries are not built like they once were. And dont drink while you are doing it. L.O.L:roll:

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've also heard to put the charger on "jump" mode a few short times and that is supposed to do the same thing as the hammer trick but I've never had any luck with that, maybe the betteries were too far gone. I'm gonna try the hammer method next time.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Curious, as these 6tl's are almost square, what are you calling the sides or ends?
I've used the drop & bounce method in the past with some success
but haven't tried the hammer yet.

Mbsk01

If I drew a line between the terminals, the sides parallel to that line I called front and back.

Perpendicular to that line, I called the sides.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I drew a line between the terminals, the sides parallel to that line I called front and back.

Perpendicular to that line, I called the sides.
This is the Deuce section, so I was referring to the 6TL's Which have posts in opposite corners, so a line between posts would be diagonal

Look inside the filler cap. The plates run left and right to the sides.
Bad eyesight I guess, I can't really see in there, maybe if I drained the acid down some.

Right now I'm guessing the sides are where the grab handles are.