• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

December M-37 Recovery

ranger.41

Colbanister,
I stand corrected. Just looked on the Power Wagon Page site on trucks sold and many sold for Between 6500 and 11000.
ranger.41

WarrenD

Anyone looking for a M37 in good to great shape should be prepared to pay a good chunk of change. For whatever reason, people seem to be buying up or holding onto the best trucks. I don't see many for sale these days....

Bill W

Colbanister,
I stand corrected. Just looked on the Power Wagon Page site on trucks sold and many sold for Between 6500 and 11000.
ranger.41
I sold mine for $15,000 back in 2002...which is about what I had into it ( not including labor )

vtdeucedriver

here are some pictures
Very nice M-37. Minor rust on the left front fender, Right one is MINT, cab corners, one is SWEET and the other is just starting to bubble. even has a MINTY tail gate!!! Still 24 volt and started right up and runs. Its stuck in 2nd gear but it moves.

Love the avitar BTW!!!!! HEHEHE

Will post my pics after dinner.

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made some progress on the truck tonight. It's 13 degrees outside and dark, but we removed all the racks and the tank from the back.8) There was a lot of steel back there. I also removed the passenger west coast mirror as the glass is broken, and the soft top frame. Here's some more pictures.

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

[thumbzup]Tried sending you a e mail today. Now that all that stuff is off, pull the transmission pan and see if its the early or late.

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be looking at the transmission next, as well as cleaning all of the vintage trash from under the seat and in the bed.:) I didn't get an email Jeff.

njjeeper

What exactly do you look for to determine an early or late trans? Is one more desireable than the other? Im new to the M37 so sorry for the noobish question!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks