• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

decisons decisons

zout

Could not decide which one to buy in what color - so just got em all - I hate to make rash decisions - anyone got a place to stay after I explain to the wife.

Attachments

deuce259

yes, yes i do. Just bring them all up, I got a hay loft and it's all yours. Of course it would cost you a HMMWV or 2.

ARYankee

What the....???? Wow! That is awesome. I sure would like to have one. You can store a couple at my house as long as I can at least play with one :)

zout

Na - I could not pass up the opportunity to mess with someone - they were all sitting there so freshly painted - and of course Christmas is coming.
It was a wishful thougth though and just thought I would share some MV pictures - someday they will be someone's here hopefully.

roscoe

Na - I could not pass up the opportunity to mess with someone - they were all sitting there so freshly painted - and of course Christmas is coming.
It was a wishful thougth though and just thought I would share some MV pictures - someday they will be someone's here hopefully.
I was wondering if you found them behind the Napa store.