• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

decisons decisons

zout

Could not decide which one to buy in what color - so just got em all - I hate to make rash decisions - anyone got a place to stay after I explain to the wife.

Attachments

deuce259

yes, yes i do. Just bring them all up, I got a hay loft and it's all yours. Of course it would cost you a HMMWV or 2.

ARYankee

What the....???? Wow! That is awesome. I sure would like to have one. You can store a couple at my house as long as I can at least play with one :)

zout

Na - I could not pass up the opportunity to mess with someone - they were all sitting there so freshly painted - and of course Christmas is coming.
It was a wishful thougth though and just thought I would share some MV pictures - someday they will be someone's here hopefully.

roscoe

Na - I could not pass up the opportunity to mess with someone - they were all sitting there so freshly painted - and of course Christmas is coming.
It was a wishful thougth though and just thought I would share some MV pictures - someday they will be someone's here hopefully.
I was wondering if you found them behind the Napa store.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks