• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Del City, OK Armed Forces Parade 2012

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
****** UPDATE ******
****** Date of the parade is May 19th ******

Meeting Location: Reno and Sunnylane
Meeting Time: 0800-0830hrs
Parade Start time: 1000hrs

Well guys and gals,

It is that time of year again to start planning for Parade session.

This years 27th Annual Armed Forces Day and Shriners Parade is scheduled for May 19, 2012

We have had a great showing for tha last 3 years and I would like for us to continue the tradition.

Over 2 miles longs......and Candy can be thrown to the crowd. :-D

Let me know who can attend so I can know how many trucks to plans for.

Previous years Parades.................

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/66777-del-city-ok-armed-forces-parade.html

Annual Del City, OK Armed Forces Parade

Dell City, OKlahoma. Armed Forces parade May 9 09

Salute to Armed Forces Pararde

Last edited:

Happyland1410

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it this year since I have a prior commitment that day. :sad:

I had a blast 2 years ago riding with M813A1 and had hoped to drive my deuce in it this year. Anyway, you guys have a great time and post lots of pictures.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Received the parade application today.

The date is listed as May 19th. The website had it listed as May 12th.

So everyone update your calanders.

M1075, you will be able to attend now as they changed the date just for you.:grin:

Last edited:

ARLawrence

Hey! whats the ROE's for this? is there anything that needs to be filled out to be in the parade? i've been working with craig clark on his Bob'd duece, he's semi intersted in driving his in it... i've been pressuring him. would like to pass some info onto him

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Application is already filled out for the group.

You are welcome to join us. If Craig doesn't want to drive, I'm sure we can find something for you to drive.

Things may change but the "normal" meeting location is at the corner of Reno and Sunnylane. They close Sunnylane down to thru traffic.

Meeting time is 0800-0830. The parade normally starts around 1000hrs.

Here is a copy of the app. The checkin point is listed as I-40 and Sunnylane. That is for the other guys....:)

http://www.cityofdelcity.com/City Events/Application Form 2012.pdf

And I have just seen this years Flyer. The Oklahoma Convoy of SteelSoldiers is proudly represented.

Along with King Gimp and his un-identified friends......:p:p:p

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks