• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC 2021

CGarbee

Cabell, if it's not too late put me down for Saturday night. I'll have a couple Lifetime plastic 8' tables with me. If you want them for Saturday dinner I can also bring 10 or so Lifetime folding chairs for Saturday night?

Lance
You are on the list.
Tables and chairs sounds terrific, Thanks!

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to ride up on Friday instead of Saturday, if I'm buying parts from you message me your cell # or text me on mine at 843-618-3738. Thanks

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm actually working towards leaving this evening to head down, which would put me there a little earlier than expected. Trying to have the full day Friday to enjoy before it rains on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Some problems came up and sorry to all that wanted to get so me goodies from me. Got most of the problems figured out and sorry again I can not make it to Denton this year.
That's a bummer.

Maybe after you solve whatever kept you away - possibly we could could meet up with my van and your pickup truck. Maybe half way to pick up the goodies that you had gathered for me. Those big green trunks would be light along with the shackles, tanks and other parts. High bulk, low weight. No stress and no pressure and not in a hurry at all. If you are willing...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some problems came up and sorry to all that wanted to get so me goodies from me. Got most of the problems figured out and sorry again I can not make it to Denton this year.
I'm facing the same difficulty. Unless magic stuff happens tonight, I'll be stuck here too. Really wanted to go. Need to reach out to Ferro, he was bringing me 2 tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks