• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

0311DAD

I am excited about this event. It will be my first MV rally. Truck is ready to go, just need to check fluids and air pressure etc.

CGarbee

Just out of curiosity, for both the Friday Convoy and the BBQ Convoys (separate items) Does anyone have Convoy signs? I have no issue being trail as I can turn the ambers on.
I have convoy signs and will bring them.
We are using them for the convoy from Raleigh over on Wednesday afternoon (I am bringing a few friends to help at the MKT...), but they can be used Friday. :)

Last edited:

CGarbee

OK, I haven't had many folks sign up for meals at the MKT.
I plan on having food for those who contact me prior to the event.
If you don't sign up before the show, don't get pissed off if I tell you that I don't have food for you when you come by the MKT...

My work schedule these days is really, really, bad... I don't get on here too often as a result.
PM me if you want to eat at the MKT.
Tell me in your PM what is your first meal, and your last meal (or list the individual meals if you don't eat three meals a day...).

If you think that you have signed up, but have not had a PM reply from me, send me a new note and bug me (I think that I have responded to everyone....).

Thanks!

Vintage iron

Going to be in South Carolina and traveling through North Carolina on Wednesday the 13th. Sorry, I can stay for the show. I need to be in Sussex NJ for the MTA show.

Rmtaunton

I will be following the South Carolina crew one who can actually make a SEE jump 4 mud holes going up hill with out getting the tires wet , another who accidentally win the best stuck award and the other who thinks fuel guages in new 5 tons work ........wait I might need to rethink this ha

Vintage iron

Going to be in South Carolina and traveling through North Carolina on Wednesday the 13th. Sorry, I can stay for the show. I need to be in Sussex NJ for the MTA show.

Vintage iron

Sorry Pat, I am going to miss you and Donna on this trip. I "need" to be in Sussex. It is my annual trip and I have lots of good who will be looking for me there. I promise to come visit again soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks