• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Spring Rally 25-29 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceRobson

"Last Call" for anything needing hauled to or from the NJ MTA show in Augusta, NJ this weekend. I'm leaving for NJ early Thursday.

I'll also be going to Aberdeen next month if anyone needs something hauled to or back-hauled from there but Aberdeen conversations can wait until Denton.....

My current plan is to come to Denton by Saturday and stay until Sunday. As my oldest son and his family from NY are meeting me at the MTA show and coming to NC we might not make it earlier than Saturday to keep peace between our wives and us.......

Lance

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone thought about name tags this year?

Pat, you got plenty of fire wood?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'd like to have some kind of tag. As for the firewood, Pat will possibly not be at the rally at all this year due to knee surgery. If he is there I'm sure it will be in limited capacity.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I reserved a camping space for the weekend and I know it has 30 amp service. I'm just not sure of the plug. They claim it is a normal 3 prong I am just not sure if that is a normal "camper"plug or not. Has anyone used the power hook ups in the past? If so do you know what plug it requires.
Thanks

michigandon

I reserved a camping space for the weekend and I know it has 30 amp service. I'm just not sure of the plug. They claim it is a normal 3 prong I am just not sure if that is a normal "camper"plug or not. Has anyone used the power hook ups in the past? If so do you know what plug it requires.
Thanks
Garden variety 30 amp RV plug. Already have the W400 configured for it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I'm planning on coming at least one day if Wes (Simp) will be there, as he picked up some stuff for me that hopefully he will bring along. If so I'll need to bring the truck to haul it all back home.
Won't be there Mike.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well the tractor is hooked to the trailer so I have no excuse not to be there. Planning on leaving on Tuesday.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's been what, 6yrs, since you came to this one Mike?
Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
Sounds about right. I got pictures of Tigger talking to Cabell a couple of months before he died. I might have been once since but if so, it was just on a Saturday for a few hours. I need to get out in the garden this morning and finish planting the beans.

wilfreeman

Sounds about right. I got pictures of Tigger talking to Cabell a couple of months before he died. I might have been once since but if so, it was just on a Saturday for a few hours. I need to get out in the garden this morning and finish planting the beans.
Oh, ok. I didn't see you that year. I think Tigger came in 2014 - I'm glad he made it that year because that's the last time I got to talk to him!

Ford Mechanic

I got a update from Pat, he has no fire wood like he did last year as he's under the weather.

Everybody bring fire wood of you've got some

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks