• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver, Colorado to Atlanta, Ga., complete M1009 needing moved. (Not confirmed yet)

CycleJay

Hi guys, I have NOT bought this vehicle yet. BUT I would like to know IF I did. How much do you think it would cost to move a complete non-running M1009 from Denver, Co. to Atlanta, Ga. ? Or are any of you making that kind of trip any time soon? Thank you. Good day. By the way, I need to know before by Monday afternoon.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You'll probably pay more than it's worth in shipping honestly. Blazers are a dime a dozen as well. If you're getting it free, that's awesome. But realistically you'll have to count on about $3 a loaded mile at least. It'll add up quickly.

I ended up buying a crane locally even though I could buy one from a member here cheaper. Paying to ship that crane would have cost me as much or more than the higher priced crane I bought locally. You have to take all matters into consideration.

ryan77

Put it on U Ship but your probably looking at $1500-2000 for a non runner to be hauled that far!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks