• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver, Colorado to Atlanta, Ga., complete M1009 needing moved. (Not confirmed yet)

CycleJay

Hi guys, I have NOT bought this vehicle yet. BUT I would like to know IF I did. How much do you think it would cost to move a complete non-running M1009 from Denver, Co. to Atlanta, Ga. ? Or are any of you making that kind of trip any time soon? Thank you. Good day. By the way, I need to know before by Monday afternoon.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You'll probably pay more than it's worth in shipping honestly. Blazers are a dime a dozen as well. If you're getting it free, that's awesome. But realistically you'll have to count on about $3 a loaded mile at least. It'll add up quickly.

I ended up buying a crane locally even though I could buy one from a member here cheaper. Paying to ship that crane would have cost me as much or more than the higher priced crane I bought locally. You have to take all matters into consideration.

ryan77

Put it on U Ship but your probably looking at $1500-2000 for a non runner to be hauled that far!