• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce A2 - Opinion

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What you have is a nice looking truck for a decent price. I certainly wouldn't sell mine for $3500. I've bought 8-10 (hard to remember for sure) GL deuces and drove every one of them home. Were they in as good condition as yours? No, but I only live 40 miles from the GL location I bought from so wasn't really worried about a major breakdown.

Don't listen to some of the "Negative Nellies" who tell you you got robbed because you didn't buy from GL. I've bought all of mine through there but I have a pretty strong network of friends locally that know deuces and can help out at a moments notice. In the end, if you're happy then that's all that matters. Everyone else can go pound sand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks