• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce air leak

thats the new style all righr . the actuator canister wasn't the problem, the fly in the ointment is the valve held on the top with 3 -i/2 inch bolts and three air lines .once the valve is on your bench is pretty much straightforeward dissasembly,shake the brass valve out remove the spring then the inner snap ring , that exposes a rubber covered disc about the size of a dime the disc corroded and forced the rubber to split ,looking for a valve or a rebuild kit, i also dissasembled the rest of the assembly and thats all i found ,ill post more info as work progresses

progun

I pulled the cover with the 3 bolts. The piston on it moved freely. The piston on the hydraulic side was stuck. I managed to get it out and wipe it. Put it back in and it moved freely. I inspected all the seals and they look new. I did not pull the snap ring under the piston on the air side. Is there any way that the air pack is introducing air into my fluid side? Is the white grease in there some special type? The brake lights did work better after I pulled it apart but they started sticking again.