• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Bomb Crane?

Willysman

One change I would have done differently would have been to raise the bows for the crane to fit under the canvas.
I would have done the raised bow thing, but I already have a canvas top and just bought all the bow parts, and I like the stock height better then sticking so high. I guess I'm just picky. Ha. It covers 3/4 of the bed also. So that makes it a #7 wrecker thing? Are the #7s WWII?

Attachments

Willysman

Sounds like you found a nice honey hole. I'd love to get my hands on one of those m151's and parts :doghead::beer:
The m151s are complete with bows seats and all. A few parts are missing. One is desert tan camo and the other is green rust. They are m151a1s uncut. They are also flood victims. The guy has a nos tan m151 top and a m series antenna corner bracket with some antenna parts. He also has and early m151 steering wheel. There are also many of other parts. I'm not good at identifying m151 stuff. I only mess with WWII flat fenders or m38 flat fender Jeeps. So I might have missed some things. :)

Willysman

My bow corners came in yesterday!! Here is a picture of my canvas up over the wrecker set #7 that I made mods on. I wish the canvas closed all the way up... But it's cool either way. I think I'm going to get some canvas and tie it inside the front an rear of the bed and bows. Ill make it removable. I can sew in a clear rubber window for the front pretty easy. 8)

Attachments

trukhead

Would you PM me the contact information? I might take all the 151 stuff and the vehicles unless someone else wants them.

Thanks
Dennis

WeBeJeepin

I bought the mules from him several months ago. He sold most of the better vehicles pretty quick. The tracked vehicle that he still has is a Husky but i spoke to him last week and he supposedly has a guy coming to pick it up in the next week or so. The uncle that died had an amazing collection that would rival just about anybody here. Unfortunately in his later years he was in poor health and didn't keep up his MVs like he wanted to.

Attachments

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello willsman. and I already purchased the bom crane, thank you, may I suggest listing your crane in the steel soldiers classified adds...