• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce duty pics

dragonwagon

Id charge him good ,,,,,,,, If i didnt own the tow truck . Experienced driver and a good one at that , non the less from time to time you get them stuck .

Guy pulled down a long grade then sunk . Tow truck backed in just far enough to reach him but it was a bit too far .

Property owner was a pretty cool guy . He had to get some photos of his golf cart next to the deuce . The big and the small of it i guess rofl

Driver called me , hey want to play with the deuce , no im busy . Ah , well im kind of stuck and i think you should bring the duece .

hwcurtice

Id charge him good ,,,,,,,, If i didnt own the tow truck . Experienced driver and a good one at that , non the less from time to time you get them stuck .

Guy pulled down a long grade then sunk . Tow truck backed in just far enough to reach him but it was a bit too far .

Property owner was a pretty cool guy . He had to get some photos of his golf cart next to the deuce . The big and the small of it i guess rofl

Driver called me , hey want to play with the deuce , no im busy . Ah , well im kind of stuck and i think you should bring the duece .

So my response was, as they say, 'Spot on!' [thumbzup]

deuceaid

Banned

So what Your saying Dragon, is that any good tow company should keep a deuce as the diehard failsafe right? Thanks for sharing the story!;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks