• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce duty pics

dragonwagon

Id charge him good ,,,,,,,, If i didnt own the tow truck . Experienced driver and a good one at that , non the less from time to time you get them stuck .

Guy pulled down a long grade then sunk . Tow truck backed in just far enough to reach him but it was a bit too far .

Property owner was a pretty cool guy . He had to get some photos of his golf cart next to the deuce . The big and the small of it i guess rofl

Driver called me , hey want to play with the deuce , no im busy . Ah , well im kind of stuck and i think you should bring the duece .

hwcurtice

Id charge him good ,,,,,,,, If i didnt own the tow truck . Experienced driver and a good one at that , non the less from time to time you get them stuck .

Guy pulled down a long grade then sunk . Tow truck backed in just far enough to reach him but it was a bit too far .

Property owner was a pretty cool guy . He had to get some photos of his golf cart next to the deuce . The big and the small of it i guess rofl

Driver called me , hey want to play with the deuce , no im busy . Ah , well im kind of stuck and i think you should bring the duece .

So my response was, as they say, 'Spot on!' [thumbzup]

deuceaid

Banned

So what Your saying Dragon, is that any good tow company should keep a deuce as the diehard failsafe right? Thanks for sharing the story!;)