• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Facelift

Jimma

You could also go with magnetic stars. You can remove them and use other things for parades when needed. I had a sign shop make 16 inch stars cheeper than stencils. Now I can change the theme to support other groups Example: ROTC, American Legion, VFW logos could be easily added.

ctmustang

Very Nice- I am getting ready to start another deuce restoration. I hope I don't have to sandblast this one. You could try this website-www.military stencils by rick larson for your stars and letter stencils. I found a local print shop who also do vinyl graphics for the one in my avatar. Nice looking truck.
CT

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks great except for the bumper numbers, what a crappy outfit!! :lol: (I just got back from a deployment with the 585th! )
What paint did you use? That's about the color I was thinking I'd paint a duece, kinda has that old retro look to it, I like it a lot, and I'd agree that the stars would set it off nicely.

Stan Leschert

You could also go with magnetic stars. You can remove them and use other things for parades when needed. I had a sign shop make 16 inch stars cheeper than stencils. Now I can change the theme to support other groups Example: ROTC, American Legion, VFW logos could be easily added.
That is precisely what we did, and the bonus is, that it doesn't wreck the paint!