• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce from Redding,CA to Statesboro,GA

BugEyeBear

I'm considering buying a rare old Deuce located in Redding, California.

Need to have it shipped to Statesboro, Georgia.

Dates are flexible.

Truck runs, drives, stops.
(brakes are weak, tires are worn)

Drive on & off of trailer.

Need a decent price on shipping to make this purchase doable.

-Bear-
catia_bear@yahoo.com
248-444-1941

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Letting the bidding wars (and back rooms deals) start! :)

BugEyeBear

OH YEAH!
My Ex-Wife was more than happy to point out that "I have a proiblem" years ago! :cookoo:
(That's why I'm now single!)

I'm also now enrolled in a "12 Truck Recovery Program"! :jumpin:

I figured this maint body deuce was a LONG SHOT, but IF you "left-coasters" had decided to pass on it I was considering maiking the "investment"!

I just hope that someone who'll appreciate it bought it!
(Although I HOPE that someone on here grabbed it! THAT WAY we'll all get a 2nd shot at it in a year or 2 when they decide that it is "too much work to restore"!!)

BugEyeBear

another shipping bid received...

now down to just over $2.25/mile...

I guess the days of $1.50/mile are LONG GONE!
(Although I did manage a shorter-length Deuce haul last year at just over $1.00/mile, so I guess it all depends on the driver's NEED to fill the return of a "dead-head" trip!)

(GOOD THING I lost this rare Deuce to another buyer! I can see that I would have probably needed to go & drag it home myself. That would have been my Turkey Day weekend project...)

Attachments

Last edited:

jimm1009

drgreg,

I don't ses it as a "problem" but perhaps a small glitch in our genetic encoding.
Now my wife on the other hand sees it as a problem but she is not capable of seeing the big picture.
:twisted:
jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks