• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce from Redding,CA to Statesboro,GA

BugEyeBear

I'm considering buying a rare old Deuce located in Redding, California.

Need to have it shipped to Statesboro, Georgia.

Dates are flexible.

Truck runs, drives, stops.
(brakes are weak, tires are worn)

Drive on & off of trailer.

Need a decent price on shipping to make this purchase doable.

-Bear-
catia_bear@yahoo.com
248-444-1941

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Letting the bidding wars (and back rooms deals) start! :)

BugEyeBear

OH YEAH!
My Ex-Wife was more than happy to point out that "I have a proiblem" years ago! :cookoo:
(That's why I'm now single!)

I'm also now enrolled in a "12 Truck Recovery Program"! :jumpin:

I figured this maint body deuce was a LONG SHOT, but IF you "left-coasters" had decided to pass on it I was considering maiking the "investment"!

I just hope that someone who'll appreciate it bought it!
(Although I HOPE that someone on here grabbed it! THAT WAY we'll all get a 2nd shot at it in a year or 2 when they decide that it is "too much work to restore"!!)

BugEyeBear

another shipping bid received...

now down to just over $2.25/mile...

I guess the days of $1.50/mile are LONG GONE!
(Although I did manage a shorter-length Deuce haul last year at just over $1.00/mile, so I guess it all depends on the driver's NEED to fill the return of a "dead-head" trip!)

(GOOD THING I lost this rare Deuce to another buyer! I can see that I would have probably needed to go & drag it home myself. That would have been my Turkey Day weekend project...)

Attachments

Last edited:

jimm1009

drgreg,

I don't ses it as a "problem" but perhaps a small glitch in our genetic encoding.
Now my wife on the other hand sees it as a problem but she is not capable of seeing the big picture.
:twisted:
jimm1009