• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce headlight

BEASTMASTER

if the high beam indicator is on when on low beam, you're wires are crossed. my low beams were wired to grnd, and the grnd was to the low beam.

srodocker

the high beam is on when the light on the dash is it so thats not the issue. but i gota tear into tomorrow as the GF's car caught fire today and not sure when we can get it fixed so she gets my car and i get the deuce for work...

srodocker

yea. todays been one of those days as i had a memorial service for my uncle who was a vietnam vet.

her car though was stuck on even without the key in and then it started smoking. had to brake the glass on one of those fire extinguishers outside my building to put it out. her dad is looking at it now

AN/ARC186

Yep, it was something simple, just a bad lamp.
We replaced both headlights on Scotts rig and everything is A-OK......well...with one minor problem,
he keeps setting the cars in front of him on fire......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks