• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Hub Bolt Circle Measurement?

Flatlander

Hey, does anyone know what the hub circle measurement is? I'm looking at some selectro hubs, and they have a 5.563 bolt circle measurement. I have seen 5.080 and 5.563 measurements, but I'm not sure what the correct one is for the Deuce hub. I called Milemarker, and they seemed to think that it was 5.080, but they seemed unsure! They did say I can buy parts for the Selectro hubs through them, so I just need to make sure I have a hub that can be converted!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got 5.56x on the desplined ones I have. I'd do the 5.563 ones.

Flatlander

Thanks, guys! I'm going to try converting a set of 11162-01 Selectros to fit the Deuce. I can get them cheap.

The specs are:
RDS 90 8-hole 5.563 bolt circle 34 spline

I am going to try to order the slider gear and the spacer that goes between the Selectro and the hub. MileMarker said today that I could order those parts from them. I'll take pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks