• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in a mud puddle vid

goldneagle

Boy Scoot you were a little LIBERAL with your tile and description there. I guess that is what happens when you live in LIBERAL LAND long enough.

I think you better move down South before you get more corrupted and become a Democrat. Now I got to go wash my hands because I typed a dirty word! rofl

:nothingfunny:

Last edited:

Rolling_Eudaimonia

After seeing the video I no longer want the deuce I won on GL. If THAT is all a deuce can do, I think I'll sell off the one waiting in EUC hell and try for a 5 ton or larger. :)
You want a serious truck try a Kraz 255b... But the M35 is fun, I own for a daily driver, but all i drive on is concrete right now... One more month and that will change. Homeward bound to Up-State New York and fun fun in the country. By nature I only like to do things outdoors when I'm mechanized otherwise I'll stay indoors reading.

scooter01922

you guys suck:twisted: i swear, as soon as i have another truck available to pull my stuck ass back out of the mud pit i'll post a better vid. Till then i shall attempt to avoid anything that looks like i might get stuck....call me cautious but i hate being stuck.

powerhouseduece

you guys suck:twisted: i swear, as soon as i have another truck available to pull my stuck ass back out of the mud pit i'll post a better vid. Till then i shall attempt to avoid anything that looks like i might get stuck....call me cautious but i hate being stuck.
I dont think its the whole getting stuck thing its the getting out thing.

goldneagle

Lighten up Scoot. We're just bustin on you for fun. I'm sure you will do better in the next video. Does your Deuce have a winch? If you do you don't need a 2nd vehicle to pull you out if you get stuck.

At least you have the video with the doughnuts on ice.[thumbzup]

Big CASE

Scooter, your deuce would have gotten more mudd on it if it had just rain... come to FL I will show you Mudd [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqmMQbhPo38[/media]
or bring it to the GA Rally we can put some mud on it or sam will lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks