• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in a mud puddle vid

Mt Doom Field Owner

Scooter you have taken a lot of flak from the members but I know your motive was to get others to put up their really nasty mud videos and photos for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for the thread. I tend to be one of those that avoid the mud cause it means I would have to just go wash it off my baby afterwards!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You all ready got 5 pages of people rubbing your face in so I won't be any different. Thanks for the vid but a little deeper next time please.

powerhouseduece

Scooter, your deuce would have gotten more mudd on it if it had just rain... come to FL I will show you Mudd
or bring it to the GA Rally we can put some mud on it or sam will lol

Mud sucks!!!! All that mud and water that you have gone through, how many times have you changed your gear oil and re-packed you wheel bearings? I think ill just stick to Scooters mud pit so I don't have to do so many PM's! Pulling off 1600's sucks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks