• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce load cap.

Mogmans

Just in case anybody is curious, I have a M35A2C that I have fitted a 5 ton dump bed to(with extended sides), I have been making some trips to the local Martin M. quarry (40mi round trip)hauling limestone and caliche. The truck now weighs 17,580 empty. I have made several return trips weighing in at over 42,000Lbs!! it makes about 50mph loaded or unloaded, it just takes ALLOT longer loaded( btw I live in the costal plains of S. Texas and it's flat as a pancake here) My truck had a rear diff. problem when I got it so I neutered the rear diff by removing the rear drive shaft and taking a gas axe to the axle shafts, it seems very happy to be a single screw and nothing has gotten hot or broke.... YET!!
Craig

PS I am hauling material for a corral I am building, the truck has farm plates, farmers here seem to get a free pass as far as the DPS and local police, I am WAY over the licensed weight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks