• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce oil change at oil express!

hdexpert

This reminds me of a local Dodge dealership that had a grand opening special a few years ago. They passed out oil change flyers to local businesses and told them to make copies. The promo was $15.99 for oil and filter. They forgot to say no trucks or diesels. I took my 300SD there 4 times!! The service writers said it was a huge loss and that someone got fired for it.

jakerecon

212sparky its the Tylersville rd location in West Chester. Its right off the 75 exit. That would be funny as **** if a convoy pulled up for oil changes lol.

dilligaf13

That's too funny. I took my F350 with a lift into my local place for an oil change one time because they were running a special and the guys said they couldn't do it because it was too big. Couldn't even imagine what they would do if I brought the Deuce in. I'm not a big fan of other people changing my oil but you can't argue with that price. I'd still probably double check the drain plugs and filters afterwards just to be safe.

Jakob

212sparky its the Tylersville rd location in West Chester. Its right off the 75 exit. That would be funny as **** if a convoy pulled up for oil changes lol.
I wouldn't mind coming along for that trip, haha. I have a buddy in Amelia I've been meaning to visit. I think he's spotted your truck around, he's asked me if I know anyone with green iron up there. You're one of a few though, I'll give a hollar when I'm in the area.

Jbrowning22

I used to manage a quick lube in a relatively affluent area. We would ALWAYS honor our coupons and standard pricing on odd ball stuff, simple to break up the monotony. We had a regular customer with his 97 Lamborghini Diablo VT that we'd service (made him watch every step every time just for liabilitys sake). We do RVs, motorcycles, tractors, anything that anyone wanted to bring in, just because it gave some spice to the daily grind. We would have been giddy with excitement to work on a deuce.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They had the 15w40? good deal! I was running short on time once and wanted to change the oil before a long trip, so I took it to a national brand oil change (don't remember which one) but they said they didn't have the 15w40....

Hope they didn't put 5w20 in or something....

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Well if they left the drain plug loose and they have to replace your engine you just tell them it is an LDS not an LDT and u want one in the crate from Memphis. New preferably. lol.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
On another note, anyone with a jeep 6x6 ever tried to take it to the dealership to have them work on it?:p

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Hmmm, convoy, oil change in West Chester. Sounds like a plan.

;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks