• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce prices way up on today's end auction

NB1944

Guys... I have a friend who is a fabricator... he tells me the price of steel will increase 40% across the board in the next 2-3 weeks. That won't help much...

jpinst

I just bought a second hand (originally bought from GL?) 1999 M35a3 with 5100 miles on it for $17500. Its a lot, bot this truck really is new. You need to see it. GSA must have put it on the list, but it was originally Tennessee air national guard. It really is like new, and I have never seen one in such god shape. Oh yeah, auto trans too!

marsman

Wow the MV prices are up the steel prices ares up the MV are going down to the scrape yard:twisted: we are losing and China is winning. Not good, not right.

bullfrog1234

I know if you can buy for under $1k or lower you can make a little on the scrap, but I believe that the numbers of trucks are coming to an end and what is left will be even more expensive.

Empty Pockets

There is a local scrap yard around me paying $16.50 a hundred for cars and trucks. It's hard to get a good deal on anything. As for the elevated prices at the auctions I think people are just finally realizing how awesome these trucks truly are. A few years ago muscle cars reached record high prices maybe military vehicles are next.