• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce questions

eeyore357

Thanks. I made a puller that should work as good or better than the original one. Hopefully the rain will hold off tomorrow so I can try to get the pesky thing off. I will post pics of the puller tomorrow, weather permitting.

eeyore357

Got the old steering wheel off and column rethreaded and new steering wheel on. Replaced a few reflectors. Got new wood on the bows and finally got my cargo cover on. I have been painting and just general clean-up. I ordered a set of new wheel cylinders and after closer inspection I believe it's the axle seals. I should have a new set of axle seals and boots, remote master cylinder, and shocks in today. I am going to go ahead and replace everything so I don't have to worry about it for a long time. While I'm doing the axle seals I am going to replace all of the axle, trans, and transfer vents and run a tube up to the dash.
20130802_143838.jpg
20130812_003133.jpg20130812_014000.jpg20130825_174824.jpg20130807_161120.jpg

thj327

Have fun. The axle seals aren't bad to do. I used a transmission jack to out the drum assembly on/off. Think it will be done for the this weekend

eeyore357

The palet jack was a big help! My friend is letting me use his garage to work on it and he's closed on the weekends. I hope I have it done before the Brierfield show.